Thursday, June 4, 2009

Me and a buddy

As you see from the one picture I am with one of my favourite people. Donald Duck. I was in Disneyworld and din't see him, except in the parade. I went to Disneyland a few years later and din't see him, except in the parade. So I went to public relations and complained. I think the woman thought I was out of Looney Tunes and tried to explain that Donald was not as popular as Mickey. And I told her how true, where the mouse gets a truck on the Parade big D has to walk at the back. Not good after 50 years of service. Luckily for the lady he did pitch up at the square, followed by about 30 kids. Didn't take me long to get rid of the kids, sorry children, I hope you are getting better. I got my photo with Donald and my friends have it on video. I was in disneyworld just a month ago and i see they have taken my complaints to heart. I met Donald easily. He had a truck of his own. Good one Donald. And I saw the lady at public relations peeping through a crack in the door at me. It's okay lady, I'm happy

2 comments:

  1. If you can dream it, you can do it!

    Remember it all started with a mouse though, not a duck! Or actually, a rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really missed it by not coming to Disneyland with you guys. Instead I went to work. What was I thinking?

    ReplyDelete